Official Training Programs Of The
Rochester Half Marathon & 5K
Training Begins June 30th with Fleet Feet! No matter where you're starting from, or which finish line you have your sights set on, the experts from Fleet Feet will help you achieve your goal! We are offering an In Person AND Virtual Option.
There will be a Free Info Session at Fleet Feet @ The Armory (155 Culver Rd, Rochester, NY 14620) on Monday, June 27th at 6PM
The Half Marathon Training Program was created to get the best version of you across the finish line. It's a 12-week training program built to help you develop speed, endurance and strength to get you ready to tackle your first or fastest half marathon or 5K.
Choose from the following programs:
- WalkCrew 5K - Perfect for those who just want to walk up to a 5K (3.1 miles) distance
- No Boundaries Learn to Run 5K for runners and walkers (NoBo) - Perfect for those who want to run, or are getting back to running. This is a tried n true run/walk (Ralk) strategy type of training
- No Boundaries 2.0 (NoBo 2.0) - This is perfect for those who already can run 2-3 miles without stopping but want to go longer, perhaps towards a 6-8 mile distance or faster 5K. Perfect for those who run 15 minute/mile or faster.
- "Just Finish" Half Marathon Training (HFM) - This is for those who want to simply complete a 13.1 mile distance (Half Marathon). Must be able to run/walk 4 miles straight at 15 minute/mile or faster and able able to run 15 miles/week minimum.
- "Just Faster" Half Marathon Training (HFM) - This is for those who want to complete a faster 13.1 mile distance (Half Marathon) then they have before. Must be able to run/walk 5 miles straight at 15 minute/mile or faster and able able to run 15 miles/week minimum.
To view more information on these Fleet Feet programs visit: https://www.fleetfeet.com/s/rochester/training/fleet-feet-summer-training-2022