Event Parking at Frontier Field
Sunday Specific Parking Details (Half Marathon & 5K):
We advise that participants for Sunday's Half Marathon & 5K park at Frontier Field. There is plenty of free parking. There are 2 lots adjacent to Frontier Field that you may park in. One is next to MCC between Plymouth and State Street and the other is on the Verona Street side but you enter via Brown Street or Oak Street. Kids 1/2 Milers can also park in these lots.
Shuttle buses will be provided to take you from Frontier Field to the start line at Maplewood Park starting at 5:30am & ending at 7:00am.
You can find the shuttle buses at the corner of Morrie Silver Way & Verona Street.
When you finish the race, you will be right by where you parked your car at Frontier Field. We HIGHLY ADVISE that you do not wait to get on the shuttle buses. If you wait until the last shuttle bus at 7:00 am, we can not guarantee that you will make it to the Start on time. The race(s) will start promptly at 7:30 am and the 5K at 7:40 am.
Shuttle Bus Riders
The shuttle bus takes athletes from Frontier Field (the finish area) to the Start Line at Maplewood Park Tennis Courts.
- You must show your race bib as your bus ticket to get on the bus.
- Shuttle buses are for REGISTRANTS ONLY, NO SPECTATORS will be allowed on the buses as we have no way to get them back.
- The buses will run continuously from 5:30am-7am on race morning. It is your responsibility to arrive early and make sure that you get on the bus! If you arrive after 7am, you will need to find alternative transport to the start line.
- Starting at 5:30AM a bus will run every 5 minutes thus: 5:30, 5:35, 5:40, 5:45, 5:50, 5:55, 6:00, 6:05, 6:10, 6:15, 6:20, 6:25, 6:30, 6:35, 6:40, 6:45, 6:50, 6:55, 7:00. If a bus is full we will send it off early and start filling next bus.
- Please remain in an orderly line on the side walk. The volunteers will tell you when you can get on the bus.
- PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL AFTER 6:30AM to get on the bus. Please arrive early to get on the bus.
- Enjoy the ride to the start - sit back and relax
- Please do not leave anything on the bus. .
- Keep in mind this is a ONE WAY Bus to the start line only.
You are welcomed to be dropped off about a 1/2 mile away from the start on Driving Park right by Maplewood Rose Garden. You will then walk the path at Maplewood Rose Garden toward the start line at the tennis courts. No other Vehicles except busses and local traffic are allowed near start. This will be monitored by RPD.
There is absolutely NO PARKING at Start Line Neighborhood
Directions to Frontier Field
1 Morrie Silver Way, Rochester, NY 14608
FROM WEST: Take Rt. 490 East to Exit #12 (Brown/Broad). After exiting the expressway, you will come to a traffic signal; continue straight on to Allen Street. You will come to a traffic signal; keep left and continue across Broad Street past the Fire Station (follow the Frontier Field signs). As you approach, Frontier Field will be on your right. Participant & spectator parking is available in our D Lot, located on your left.
FROM THE NORTH: Take Route 390 South; exit onto Route 490 East and go to Exit #12 (Brown/Broad). Continue straight on to Allen Street. Continue on Allen across Broad Street past the Fire Station (follow the Frontier Field signs). As you approach, Frontier Field will be on your right. Participant & spectator parking is available in our D Lot, located on your left.
FROM THE EAST: Take Rt. 490 West past the downtown exit to the Plymouth Avenue (Exit #14). Continue straight off the exit to Broad Street and turn right. The first traffic signal is Plymouth Avenue. Turn left and continue for approximately 1/3-mile. Frontier Field will be on your left. Turn right at the light (Morrie Silver Way) and you will find parking available for participants & spectators in C Lot on your right.
FROM THE SOUTH: Take Rt. 390 North to Rt. 490 East to Exit #12 (Brown/Broad). After exiting the expressway, continue straight on Allen Street. Continue on Allen across Broad Street past the Fire Station (follow the Frontier Field signs). As you approach, Frontier Field will be on your right. Participant & spectator parking is available in our D Lot, located on your left.
Frontier Field Parking Lots C& D (free to all participants and spectators)