Saturday, September 16, 2017, 8:30am Start
The Rochester 5K takes you on a unique 3.1 mile tour through the heart of Rochester giving participants the chance to run on the Inner Loop!
- Begins and finishes at Frontier Field
- Runner and walker friendly
7:30am-8:25am Day of Registration & Packet Pick-Up located at Frontier Field
8:30am Start time for the Rochester 5K
9:30am Awards Presentation
*There are NO PROCESSING FEES when registering online!
|Through June 11, 2017||$22|
|June 12, 2017 - August 13, 2017||$25|
|August 14, 2017 - September 10, 2017||$27|
|September 11, 2017 - September 16, 2017||$30|
Referral Program: Participate in our Rochester 5K referral program and earn cash back! After you register, share your personal referral link with friends & family and you can earn money off your registration fee. For every 5 people that register (for any of these Rochester Marathon weekend events: Marathon, Half Marathon, Marathon Relay or 5K ) using your personal referral code, you will get a $10 refund (max of $20). It's super easy, and there's nothing to lose!
Awards will be presented to the overall male and overall female finishers of the 5K.
Age group awards will also be presented to the top three male and female finishers in the following five year age groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 and up.
The Rochester 5K will take you thru the heart of the city. Starting from Frontier Field, you will pass thru the historic High Falls District before making your way onto the Inner Loop. From here you can enjoy a unique view of the city that is typically off-limits to pedestrians before making your way back to Frontier Field. Click here to view course maps and information.
- Premium Cotton T-Shirt. Sizing will be guaranteed to all participants registered by August 15, 2017. Anyone who registers on or after August 16, 2017 will still receive a premium cotton t-shirt, however, sizing will be available on a first come basis during the Fleet Feet Sports Health & Wellness Expo on September 15th and at onsite registration, September 16, 2017.
- Custom Race Bib. Participants who are registered by August 15, 2017 will have their name pre-printed on their bib.
- Finishers Medal will be awarded to all finishers as they cross the finish line..
- Post Race Food. Participants will have access to plenty of post race food following their run.