Make A Difference At This Year's Rochester Marathon.
We are committed to improving our community. That's why we've teamed up with the American Diabetes Association (ADA) to help increase awareness and raise funds to help find a cure.
Today, 1 in 11 Americans is living with diabetes. Millions more are at high risk of developing diabetes. We must take bold action and increase our investment in diabetes research now to turn this tide. But with your support today, we can continue to fight back.
It starts with YOU.
Take the lead, donate or fundraise for a cure. Together we can Stop Diabetes.
- Raise $100 and qualify for the ADA's "It Starts With You" long-sleeved performance t-shirts
- Raise $500 and also earn back your race registration fees.
- Raise $1,000 and become a Champion to Stop Diabetes.
- Raise $2,500 and become a Champion to Stop Diabetes PLUS earn complimentary participation in any Fleet Feet training program for the Rochester Marathon.
Champions to Stop Diabetes earn the ADA's dri-fit shirt, registration fee refunds and earn a custom Champion to Stop Diabetes running jacket. Additionally, you're invited to the ADA Night of Champions event in the Fall (Date- TBD). Without Champions, ADA would have a hard time funding research to prevent, cure and manage diabetes; deliver services to hundreds of communities; provide objective and credible information; and give voice to those denied their rights because of diabetes. We couldn't do it without Champions to Stop Diabetes.
NEW THIS YEAR! FORM A TEAM!
Benefits in forming a team:
- Receive personal support from the ADA staff to build your team
- Once you raise $3,000 as a team you will have a 10 x 10 tent, table and chairs in the ADA Village for the weekend. Decorate it, bring lawn games and beach chairs - it's yours!
- Receive an invitation to the 2019 Tour de Cure and Marathon Weekend Awards Night!
For more information on forming a team contact Kerrie Merz at KMerz@diabetes.org
Whatever your goal, by starting a fundraiser or making a donation, you will further the mission to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of those living with diabetes. You will help fund groundbreaking research and allow children living with Type 1 diabetes to attend Camp Aspire right here in Rochester.